If you are experiencing a life-threatening situation call 911.
If this is a mental or behavioral health crisis call
1-800-852-2923 or (509)765-1717
Here is more information about the NCWA Crisis Line and new resources available.
- Beacon: behavioral health crisis services for all individuals, regardless of their insurance status or income level
- Tips on What to do in Crisis
- Crisis Planning with a Loved One
Additional resources that Crisis Connections offers:
- Warm Line: WA Warm Line is a peer support help line for people living with emotional and mental health challenges. Calls are answered by specially-trained volunteers who have lived experience with mental health challenges. They have a deep understanding of what you are going through and are here to provide emotional support, comfort, and information. All calls are confidential. Link to website:
- Teen Link: Teen Link is a confidential and anonymous helpline for teens. Trained teen volunteers are available to talk with you about any issue of concern. No issue is too big or too small! Link to website:
- Recovery Help Lines: An anonymous and confidential helpline that provides crisis intervention and referral services for Washington State residents. Professionally trained volunteers and staﬀ are available to provide emotional support 24 hours a day, and oﬀer local treatment resources for substance abuse, problem gambling and mental health as well as to other community services.
- Grant Integrated Services
- National Suicide Prevention Hotline (Online Chat Available): (800) 273-8255 / TTY: (800)799-4889
- Nacional de Prevención del Suicidio (en español): (888) 628-9454
- Anonymous Crisis Text-Line: Text HELLO to 741741
- Crisis Line For Teens and Youth (6- 10 p.m. PST): 1-866-TEENLINK / (866) 833-6543
- National Child Abuse Hotline: (800) 422-4453
- National Sexual Assault Hotline: (800) 656-4673
- Veterans Crisis Line: (800) 273-8255, chat online, or send a text message to 838255
- Vets4Warriors: (855) 838-8255 (Peer support for vets, military, and families),
- Washington Recovery Help Line: (866) 789-1511 (24-hour help for substance abuse, problem gambling and mental health)
- Trevor Project: (866) 488-7386 (crisis intervention and suicide prevention for LGBTQ youth, resources, social networking),
- The Grant County Emergency Operations Center (EOC) is currently activated in response to the Covid-19 Pandemic. The EOC is a command control center that coordinates response among all county first response agencies and id the local point of contact for State and Federal resources.
- Grant County Board of County Commissioners COVID-19 Updates
- I can Help Neighborhood outreach postcards
- Washington State Department of Financial Institutions: Coronavirus Resources
- Community Services of Moses Lake (CSML) is a nonprofit organization located in Moses Lake, Wa. They are the Moses Lake Food Bank and they feed and help people in need: 509-765-8101. 1075 W Marina Dr., Moses Lake. Open Monday thru Thursday 11:00 a.m. – 2:45 p.m.
- Quincy Food Bank, 210 1st Ave/PO Box 413, Quincy. 509-787-4963. Foodbank12@frontier.com. Teri Laney 509-431-3218
- Royal City Food Bank, 229.5 Balsam St. NW/PO Box 144, Royal City. Rnielsen000@yahoo.com. Margaret Nielsen 509-346-2508. Sharonchesterman@gmail.com Sharon 509-750-8324
- Soap Lake Food Bank, 325 Main Ave E/PO Box 925, Soap Lake. 509-246-0164. Slfoodbank@gmail.com. Fred Wright 509-750-6567
- Ephrata Food Bank, 1010 A St. SE, Ephrata, WA. 98823. 509-754-5772. Phyllisfuglie@icloud.com, Phyllis Fuglie 754-3356
- Mattawa Food Bank, 23898 Rd. T.2/PO Box 853, Mattawa, WA. 99349. firstname.lastname@example.org Kim Hagood 425-652-1313, Mrosales@columbiabank.com Maria, email@example.com Pam
- New Hope Domestic Violence & Sexual Assault Services works with survivors, educators and community partners:
- Serve Moses Lake: Serve Moses Lake is a Christian-based nonprofit made up of the Moses Lake Ministerial Association churches. It was designed to enable the local body of Christ to serve those in need in the best way possible.
- Government Emergency Actions
- You and Your Family
- Travelers and Commuters
- GTA FB
- Business and Workers
- Grant County Health District
- Columbia Basin Hospital
- Samaritan Healthcare
- Quincy Valley Medical Center
- Coulee Medical Center
- Mattawa Community Medical Clinic
- Wahluke Clinic
- Moses Lake Community Health Center
- Childcare/K-12/Higher Education